Start your career in Berlin
Jobs and internship in the capital of start-ups
We are growing and look forward to your application!
- Backend Developer (m/f/d) with project experience and interest in OCaml as well as knowledge of Java, Python, PHP5, PostgreSQL, PostGIS or XML and maybe also GML
- We offer an internship for the area of aviation / ATM!
Sounds interesting? Then we should phone and make an appointment to get to know each other – or just send the application to us by email. Tel. +49 30 35102536 email m-click.aero
Developer (f/m/d) with Python knowledge and interest in machine learning
For a research project in the field of big data and machine learning we are looking for a technically skilled developer to join our growing team. The funded project is concerned with the analysis and optimization of flight plan and air traffic data with the aim of developing an improved, digital forecasting model for innovative air traffic processes.
Who we are
The m-click.aero GmbH is an IT company in the field of aviation and air traffic control. As a provider of the innovative, cloud-based data integration platform CLOUD4.AERO, our mission is to contribute to the digital transformation process in aviation and to establish disruptive, scalable B2B processes. The main component of our work is the integration and validation of aeronautical data. Our vision is to provide relevant information quickly and solution-oriented to the stakeholders involved.
What you can expect
• Permanent position as developer in the m-click.aero team
• Development of a machine learning application with ML tools (including TensorFlow)
• Interesting, international project partners from the aviation industry (Eurocontrol, DFS, DWD, SAAB, Human Factors Consult)
• Completed Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or Business Informatics
• Open-minded analytical thinking
• Extensive development knowledge with Python or other programming languages
To apply, please send a message to E-Mail m-click.aero We are looking forward to your application!