Start your career in Berlin
Jobs and internship in the capital of start-ups
For a research project in the field of big data and machine learning we are looking for a technically skilled developer to join our growing team.
Developer (f/m/d) with Python knowledge and interest in machine learning
The BMVI funded project is concerned with the analysis and optimization of flight plan and air traffic data with the aim of developing an improved, digital forecasting model for innovative air traffic processes in Germany.
Who we are
The m-click.aero GmbH is an IT company in the field of aviation and air traffic control. As a provider of the innovative, cloud-based data integration platform CLOUD4.AERO, our mission is to contribute to the digital transformation process in aviation and to establish disruptive, scalable B2B processes. The main component of our work is the integration and validation of aeronautical data. Our vision is to provide relevant information quickly and solution-oriented to the stakeholders involved.
What you can expect
• Permanent position as developer in the m-click.aero team (starting October 2019)
• Development of a machine learning application with ML tools (including TensorFlow)
• Interesting, international project partners from the aviation industry (Eurocontrol, DFS, DWD, SAAB, Human Factors Consult)
• Completed Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or Business Informatics
• Open-minded analytical thinking
• Extensive development knowledge with Python or other programming languages
To apply, please send a message to E-Mail m-click.aero We are looking forward to your application!