What data do we collect?
m-click.aero collects the following data:
- Information that is automatically provided by your Web browser or device (IP address, type of browser, type of device, websites during your visit, referring website, time and date of requests, etc.).
- Personal data you voluntarily and actively provide when you are using some of our products or services (Name, email address, phone number, etc.).
How will we collect your data?
You directly provide m-click.aero with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Use or view our website via your browser’s Cookies.
- Register for any of our products or services.
Your IP address will be anonymized prior to its storage using Matomo.
How will we use your data?
m-click.aero collects your data so that:
- You can use our products or services.
- We can manage your account and requests (if you registered for one of our products or services).
- We can analyze, evaluate and optimize the usage of our website.
How do we store your data?
m-click.aero securely stores your data on the server of the service provider in Germany.
m-click.aero will keep your personal data until the retention of your personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, or to comply with legal obligations.
What are your data protection rights?
m-click.aero would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request m-click.aero for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that m-click.aero correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request m-click.aero to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that m-click.aero erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that m-click.aero restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to m-click.aero’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that m-click.aero transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Write us at: email@example.com
Or call to us: +49 30 351 025 36
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through Cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our websites.
- Remembering your previously selected preferences.
What type of Cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of Cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functional Cookies – m-click.aero uses these Cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party Cookies are used.
How to manage Cookies
You can set your browser not to accept Cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove Cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Call us: +49 30 351 025 36
Or write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that m-click.aero has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the data protection authority of Berlin
Address: Friedrichstraße 219, 10969 Berlin